» »

Water Block/Heater Core

Water Block/Heater Core

Hunter ::

Hi all, I am from Tucson, Az USA. I cannot translate the language but do understand photos. The copper water block listed on this site is very nice. Can someone help me purchase this water block. I have posted a heater core I am building. It will have a 120mm fan push/pull on each side of the core. The radiator will fit inside my Antec SX1040 server case. It will be mounted at the front of the case pulling air into the case.

• spremenilo: Hunter ()

LojzePek ::

Ma CAR si. Važn, da veš v katero temo morš pisat.

TribesMan ::

If you want to purchase the cooper waterblock you are talking about you should contact Boeing or Morphling (these guys designed it and they are selling it). Morphlings email is: turbo1@email.si
But I dont know if they will be so nice to send it from Europe to USA.
But you never know.

Lucio ::

Pa še pravilno se je vedu prijavit , tako da močno dvomim da jer amerikano>:D
Pa še ko je to pisal bi moglo bit tam zelooo zgodaj, odvisno iz kje točno je.
Kdo pa v takih urah sploh ima voljo zgubljat cajt na netu.

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Lucio ()

Dami ::

Ej, zakon radiator. Kje se da to dobit??
Prevod če je slučajn res amerikano: did you bought this core or did you build it on yor own? If second, can you please show me some scematics?
Don't worry about me. The bleeding is just the begining of a healing process.

did you bought this core or did you build it on yor own? If second, can you please show me some scematics?

I bought the core from a local auto parts store. I then modded the inlet/outlet tubes. I made the shrouds from brass and solder everything together. The radiator size is 6-1/8" x 6-1/16"

Zgodovina sprememb…

Jebiveter ::

Well, well! You did some nice work there! It realy looks amazing!
I belive that Boing will be very happy to help you out. We just have to wait for his response, right?:D

Just one question (if you don't mind): How did you managed to register? Do you understand Slovene?
Anyway, it's nice to have an 'overseas' member/user!:D
Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenilo: Jebiveter ()

Malecky ::

Nice to see a american in a far away forum like this:D

Nice heater core too, but the shipping would be very high, the Cu blocks weigh 840g. Maybe if you could get some friends to buy them, it would be a lot cheaper.

I also wanted to ask in which forum did you see the blocks? I know I have about 10 people interested in this blocks in the Icrontic forums. Maybe Boeing will start shipping to the USA, I think he can sell a lot of these blocks:D

segi ::

Hi my name is segi!!!

IF you really want have this object, yom have to speak in our language!!!

Če si ga res želi se bo ta jezik že nakako naučil!!!:D

JOKE,JOKE!

Were are you from???
---------------------------------------------
Segi podobo na ogled postavi,
ker bolj resnico ljubi kakor hvalo,
zad skrit vsevprek posluša, kaj zijalo
neumno, kaj umetni od nje pravi
----------------------------------------------

Cosmo ::

segi..ti bi se pa lahko nekak naucil anglesko:D
I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approximated.

Jebiveter,
Just one question (if you don't mind): How did you managed to register? Do you understand Slovene?
Sergio helped me register.

Telebajsek,
I also wanted to ask in which forum did you see the blocks? I know I have about 10 people interested in this blocks in the Icrontic forums. Maybe Boeing will start shipping to the USA, I think he can sell a lot of these blocks
I found a link on a American cooling website.

segi,
IF you really want have this object, yom have to speak in our language!!!
If I could speak Slovene I would.

It's amazing to me that computer componets brought use together. I have never had any contact with anyone outside of America. My father inlaw is from Hungary pre-world war ll and my mother inlaw is from England pre-world war ll.

Sergio ::

Hunter, it's nice to have people from abroad visiting our bulletin board. Anyway - The designer of the waterblock is serving military at the moment, so you'll have to contact Boeing, whose e-mail address you already have.

As much as I know Boeing, i think he will ship the blocks abroad - he already sent one to HardOCP and one to Overclockers Australia.

By the way - would it be possible to get one of YOUR radiators here in Slovenia? I'd love to test one - to see how it works.
Tako grem jaz, tako gre vsak, kdor čuti cilj v daljavi:
če usoda ustavi mu korak,
on se ji zoperstavi.

Sergio, I can see what I can do about getting a radiator to you. I am not in business selling them. I made this one for my own use. I can get the same radiator without the shrouds from the local auto parts store. I made the shrouds and added the 1/2" barbs to the stock radiator. The cost is about $26.00 US dollars plus shipping. Let me know if your interested.

Sergio, I have been in contact with Igor about the water block. He answered my email today. Thanks for helping me....

Zgodovina sprememb…

No problem, Hunter... :D

Anytime.
on se ji zoperstavi.

Sergio, give me a full name and address and i will see what I can do to send a rad your way.

This is how it will fit into my Antec SX1040 case. Makes for a clean setup...

BojlerTM ::

hey! greetings Hunter; nice to see someone not from slovenia on our forum. i also wuld need a favour from you. could you pleese give me your e-mail so i could write to you?
"Salt?"
"Pepper?"
"Oh, it's...it's all right. I don't like you either."

Nice, very nice! There's only one thing that I can't figure it out: in that picture above you have 3 3.5" drives in your case. First one is, I think, a floppy drive and the bottom one is one of IBM harddisks. I can't figure out what is that unit in beetwen that has no data cable connected to it.

By the way, do you have any more pictures of your system/setup/case?

Damn that looks good Hunter, if you are going to send one to Sergio, please tell me the price, becouse I would like one also. I have a 120mm Sunon blowing air in to my case so that core would fit like perfect.

Do you have any results of how effective it is?

AngelOfDeath ::

Jebiveter kar se mene tiče je prvo cd rom drugo disketnik tretjo pa disk kabli so pa izklopljeni zaradi lepšega pogleda na ˝hladilnik˝.

rc-car ::

AngelOfDeath, Jebiveter kar se mene tice so tisto na sredi salterji al pa LCD.. 0:)
Nothings gonna stop me now, I'm breaking the rules, I'm gonna do it if its not allowed

Lucio ::

Prvo je OmegaZIP, drugo disketar tretje pa disk.

Boeing ::

Hi!
First of all, let me apologise for not answering to the thread... I was "down" for some time... :\
Hunter, what blocks are you interested in... copper or aluminium ? I guess it would be copper, since your system looks very enchanced.
I find it obvious that you've allready read the test of the blocks, but if you require any additional informations, please mail me.
Regards everybody... LP !
Ko segaš po zvezdah ne skrbi, če kakšno zgrešiš... Morebiti ujameš Luno...
R50e AS355n, T-Rex600FBL, T-Rex500FBL, T-Rex450FBL, Futura + JetCat 200SX

Jebiveter, Zip Drive, Floppy Drive, Hard Drive. I pulled the cables so you all could get a good view. I have provided some additional photos of my rig you requested.

BojlerTM, bmxerdad@iwon.com

Telebajsek, The system has yet to be installed and working. A friend has the same system and the radiator can handle ANY heat load. The radiator in his setup has plenty of room to remove more heat.

Boeing, The W/B will need to be all COPPER. I have NOT read the TEST of your blocks. Can you please translate the language please?

Hi
Well, I guess nothing but results matters. So If you look at the diagram below you may see that there is quite a difference in temperatures between copper and aluminium since the design of the blocks is completely identical and allows the direct comparation between those two materials.
The testing itself has been done on an excellent EP-8KHA+ motherboard coupled with a Duron 600 (@1079MHz, 2.1V) and 256MB Kingmax DDR333 RAM.
The test has actually not been completed yet, since the Morphling's AXP 1600+ was returned... results will be republished in a short time !Regards

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Boeing ()

You have a nice setup. I realy like that hardwood desk.
There's only one thing wich I've nocited many times and never got the answer to this question: How can you work with your monitor on your right side? From my own experience I know for my self that I can't work if I don't have monitor on my left side in other words: I have to have my hand resting on a table!
Well, it's just a matter of habbit, I guess.

Boeing, The custom model will suit me fine. From the photos the quality looks great. What was the ambient temps when the testing of the W/B? Here are my spec's.

1.4 T-Bird AYHJA 157 x 10 @ 1575-Shuttle AK31 Rev3.1-Antec SX case-Antec 400w PS-2 X 256Meg Crucial PC2100-Alpha 8045W/Sunon 50 cfm-4 X Sunon 50cfm case fans-SB Live-Matrox G400-HP Writer-IBM 40g. GXP-Toshiba 40x-Sony Multiscan 17".

RAM SETTINGS: FSB Freq 266 Mhz-Dram Freq. 266 Mhz-Host Clock-Timing Man-Cycle Length 2-Bk Inter. 4 Way-Precharge trp 2-Precharge tras 5-CMD trcd 2-Quene Depth 4 level-Command Rate 1T.

CPU SETTINGS: V 1.89-CPU V+0.100V-CPU 10.0-DDR V 2.70-FSB 157.

Hi
Well, as long as I know, the custom block was handmade by Morphling and I don't think he'll be willing to sell it. Anyway, you should contact him for the custom block. I can ship other three block to US, no problem... Regards... LP

Zgodovina sprememb…

• spremenil: Boeing ()

Telebajsek, if you provided me the city you live in and zip code I will find out how much it would cost to ship the radiator to you. UPS will deliver from America to Slovenia.

I have been reading much about Slovenia.

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/fac...

Click on Tucson, AZ This is my home town.

What city/town does eveyone that has posted to this thread live in?

Zgodovina sprememb…

Dami ::

Hey, it ain't fair. I think this is a some sort of a 'turist' map, because Slov. Bistrica isn't on it. That's 20km SW of Maribor.
Don't worry about me. The bleeding is just the begining of a healing process.

slon ::

zelo podeben radiator je pečka od corse l91, cena na odpadu bla 4ksit:D
AMD Ryzen7 5900x & MSI MAG 570x TOMAHAWK
& Asus TUF 3080 & 32 GB 3200MHz@3600MHz
& Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB & LG 27GL850

I live close to Žiri 25Km west of Škofja Loka.

sirotka ::

i live in novo mesto, well close to novo mesto

I'm from Grosuplje - 15 km southeast from Ljubljana.
on se ji zoperstavi.

DrSergioDJ ::

And I'm from Ljubljana ! :D

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

Violation of Privacy by DURS

Oddelek: Loža
193873 (2737) Bankey
»

Nov članek: "All your firmware are belong to us" (strani: 1 2 3 )

Oddelek: Novice / Nova vsebina
13816045 (12885) arrigo
»

Encarta prek MSNja (strani: 1 2 )

Oddelek: Novice / --Nerazporejeno--
8410231 (7715) Dragi
»

Vici na temo ponosnih Američanov

Oddelek: Loža
274160 (3414) spader
»

Water-Cooled Dual Athlons