» »

Water-Cooled Dual Athlons

Water-Cooled Dual Athlons

hmale ::

Water Cooled Dual Athlons
Hello to all my new friends at slo-tech.

You showed alot of interest in my previous article at ExtremeMhz. I have written a new one for overclocking and water-cooling specifically.

I hope you enjoy it http://www.extrememhz.com/emflag2.shtml

All my best!!

Cheers!

• premaknilo: OwcA ()

morphling1 ::

Wow Hmale, this is a surprise, I never would thought to see you here. Your case is all that, I said that before and I'm saying again realy incredible job.
Now let me see what have you written this time.
http://www2.arnes.si/~mlivak/ Nekaj kar naj bi bila moja domača stran, pa nikoli ne bo :)

Tic ::

Very nice! What was the cost of all together?
persona civitas ;>

Hello Morph! Small world eh?

I am here because I noticed that slo-tech featured my project and it was very well accepted. I thought I would keep everyone here updated with anything new or of interest.

I really appreciate the nice comments I have received now and in the past from the people here.

Cheers!

morphling1 ::

Yes very small indeed :)
Could you provide more info on pump, I saw it's rated 1.3amps thats quite a lot even if it works at US 110V, did you notice any you water getting warmer from the heat, because if the casing doesn't get too hot that means heat could be dumped to water. Who make those pumps, and last q. how much was it.
http://www2.arnes.si/~mlivak/ Nekaj kar naj bi bila moja domača stran, pa nikoli ne bo :)

Malecky ::

Ooooo your D mann:)))

I saw the project when it was was first linked at slo-tech and todate it has been my personal favorite. Its the best piece of work I have seen on the net! Cheers to you and all your hard work you really deserve it.

What I admire the most ist that it is so damn neat, the whole setup is so clean and not tacky as the others...dunno it owns mannnn:D

Maybe someday when I get my hands on some $$$ something like that project is gonna be made in my garage.

Keep moddin:)

"Yes very small indeed :)
Could you provide more info on pump, I saw it's rated 1.3amps thats quite a lot even if it works at US 110V, did you notice any you water getting warmer from the heat, because if the casing doesn't get too hot that means heat could be dumped to water. Who make those pumps, and last q. how much was it."

Hi morph,
The pump contributed appr 1.5 degrees to the temperature of the circuit. To assist in cooling the pump (which gets hot to the touch), I attached a 90mm low speed fan in front of it. The pump is made by customsealife....appr $200 USD.

Cheers!

Jebiveter ::

You paid 200$ for a pump?! Well, considering 3 waterblocks and HUGE radiator that is a price to pay for a decent waterflow.

BTW: Have you tought of trying out morphs waterblocks? I think that those would be very suitable for your system. Maybe lowering temps some more...

It's nice to see that non-slovene speaking world has discoverd Slo-Tech. I guess Morph is quite a attraction (atleast his waterbloks are:D )
Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Zgodovina sprememb…

Sergio ::

have found out that your new project wasn't mentioned in our News yet. Will make it public in a matter of... say... 30 mins :D
Tako grem jaz, tako gre vsak, kdor čuti cilj v daljavi:
če usoda ustavi mu korak,
on se ji zoperstavi.

Sergio ::

oh, and yeah: Slo-Tech's content control is managed in that manner, that every registered user can post his own news, which have to be editorially approved in the further procedure. If you just click on "pošlji novico" (click) in the left menu, you can write your own news.

Don't worry, it'll be translated into Slovene and published later on. In that way you'll get proper public reponse.
Tako grem jaz, tako gre vsak, kdor čuti cilj v daljavi:
če usoda ustavi mu korak,
on se ji zoperstavi.

Vredno ogleda ...

TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
TemaSporočilaOglediZadnje sporočilo
»

A je pomembno katero 9800 PRO izbrati?

Oddelek: Kaj kupiti
131766 (1418) vuki
»

Killer